Down to Earth Organic White Azomite Powder for Improving Plant Growth 0-0-0.2, 1 lb
Down To Earth azomite, the “a to Z of minerals including trace elements,” is a natural trace mineral product formed from the dust of an ancient Volcano in central Utah. Dte azomite can improve root system growth, crop yields, quality & flavors. The slow-release format is virtually dust-free & spreads easily on fields, garden soils & lawns or can be blended with other fertilizer materials as a trace mineral resource to help meet plant nutritional needs. It can be applied directly or in combination with composts, fertilizers, manures or soil inoculants.
- Down To Earth Azomite is a one pound box of all natural granulated trace minerals with 0-0-0.2 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production
- The “A to Z Of Minerals Including Trace Elements,” is a natural trace mineral product derived from the natural dust of an ancient volcano in central Utah and contains over 70 beneficial elements
- This powdered grade is virtually dust-free and is ideal for blending with other fertilizer materials or amendments as a trace mineral resource to help meet plant nutritional needs
- Can improve plant and root system growth, crop yields, quality and flavors of fruits and flowers as well as re-mineralize nutrient depleted garden soils, composts or potting mediums
- Azomite contains soluble potash, calcium and magnesium and has a Natural mineral balance for plants corrects unseen trace element deficiency that can rob the gardener of the best yield