Senior / Weight Management Cat
- We feed more cats with less issues - palatability even the most finicky cats love.
- Our revolutionary supplement system, Good 4 Life, includes 4 key ingredients. They work together to condition, repair and promote gut health in all animals-often improving health with the first feeding. We have one of the lowest return rates in the industry - plain and simple our food works for your troublesome cat issues - palability, smelly odors and hairballs.
- Bio-available for your beloved pets growth and development.
- Cooked with fresh humanely certified chicken raised on farms.
- From our family to yours - family owned means we can make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
Nutri Source Cat Senior Weight Management
Chicken meal, peas, pea fiber, barley, oatmeal, natural flavor, beet pulp-dried, fish meal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), yeast extract, dried brewers yeast, alfalfa meal, dried tomato pomace, phosphoric acid, flax seed, potassium chloride, salt, sunflower oil, DL methionine, dried egg product, minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate), choline chloride, cranberry powder, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), chicory extract, lactic acid, taurine, inositol, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, yucca schidigera extract, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), calcium iodate, sodium selenite, rosemary extract, yeast culture (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
NutriSource® Senior/Weight Management Cat Chicken Meal & Peas Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult cats.