Cat & Kitten Chicken Meal, Salmon & Liver
- We feed more cats with less issues - palatability even the most finicky cats love.
- Our revolutionary supplement system, Good 4 Life, includes 4 key ingredients. They work together to condition, repair and promote gut health in all animals-often improving health with the first feeding. We have one of the lowest return rates in the industry - plain and simple our food works for your troublesome cat issues - palability, smelly odors and hairballs.
- Bio-available for your beloved pets growth and development.
- Cooked with fresh humanely certified chicken raised on farms.
- From our family to yours - family owned means we can make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
Nutri Source Cat & Kitten Chicken & Salmon
Chicken meal, brown rice, peas, salmon, chicken livers, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), flaxseed, salmon oil, dried egg product, fish meal, natural flavor, yeast extract, beet pulp-dried, oat groats, dried tomato pomace, dried brewers yeast, phosphoric acid, sunflower oil, potassium chloride, salt, DL methionine, minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate), cranberry powder, vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), taurine, chicory extract, lactic acid, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, choline chloride, inositol, yucca schidigera extract, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), calcium iodate, sodium selenite, rosemary extract, yeast culture (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract.
NutriSource® Cat & Kitten Chicken Meal, Salmon, & Liver Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.