Classes are free unless otherwise noted.
Space is limited so please sign up in the store or by calling 276-6016.
April 19 - Raised Bed Gardening in Alaska with Leslie Hately 10 a.m.
- Get the most out of your veggie gardens. Warmer soils bring higher yield.
April 26 - Seed Saving and Heirloom Gardening 10 a.m.
- Found Root Seeds will teach seed saving techniques and the importance of heirloom gardening
April 26 - 1 p.m. Spring Chickens
- Learn about raising happy, healthy backyard chickens.
April 26 - 2:30 p.m. Bear Safety ClassMay 3 - Centennial Gardens 10 a.m.
- In 2015 Anchorage turns 100! Local garden designer and artist, Ayse Gilbert, will talk about the early days of gardening in Anchorage and exciting designs to celebrate the centennial in your garden!
May 3 - 10 a.m. Worm Composting
- Worm composting is easy to do year round
May 17 - 10 a.m. Rain Gardens
June 14 - 10a.m. Miniature Garden Class
- Not a class ABOUT "miniature gardens," rather a class FOR miniature gardeners: Children 5 and older welcome!